Illinois Environmental Regulatory Group provides convenient informational webinars for environmental professionals on timely topics and fundamentals.
The website link and password will be forwarded in an email after your purchase.
U.S. Supreme Court’s Groundwater Decision & Its Impact on Businesses in Illinois
Hear from IERG’s legal team, HeplerBroom LLC, about how The U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in County of Maui v. Hawaii Wildlife Fund could impact your business or clients, with a specific focus on Illinois, including:
– How might injection wells be impacted?
– Will I need a permit for an unplanned event like a leaking pipe or tank?
– What could this mean for septic systems?
– Must there be a “point source” or could a lagoon or impoundment become subject to the NPDES permitting requirements?
– Will this affect ongoing remediation projects?